- Visit us at the Town Hall, Derby Road, Peel IM5 1RG. Our opening hours are 8:45am – 4:45pm (Monday – Thursday) and 8:45am – 4:30pm (Friday). We are closed on public bank holidays and normally from Christmas Eve to 2nd January.
- EMAIL the Town Hall at email@example.com
- PHONE US on 01624 842341 during office hours (as above, but extended to 5pm for telephone enquiries). Outside office hours you can also leave a message on this number.
- GENERAL COMMENTS AND QUERIES, please use this form. This will be received by a member of the Town Hall staff who will either deal with your query or forward it to the relevant authority. It is also copied to all Commissioners for information. You will also receive an automated email as a record of your query.
- REPORT SPECIFIC PROBLEMS such as fly tipping, street repairs, public spaces etc, use this form. This will be received by a member of the Town Hall staff who will either deal with your query or forward it to the relevant authority. You will also receive an automated email as a record of your query.
- CONTACT THE TOWN CLERK Derek Sewell by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- CONTACT A COMMISSIONER. If you prefer to make direct contact with one of the Commissioners, please refer to the Who are the Commissioners page for their preferred method(s) of contact.
Report a problem
Please use the form below to contact us about specific local issues.
Your information will be seen by a member of the Town Hall staff, who will either instruct someone to deal with the problem or pass the information to the relevant central government department. You may be contacted for further information.
I would like to report a problem in Peel concerning:
(tick one only and use separate submissions if you wish to report more than one problem)