Welcome to The Ward Library
The Ward Library offers Library users of all ages a varied collection of fiction, non-fiction and audio books.
You do not have to be a member of the Ward Library in order to use it. However if you would like to borrow any items, you will need to join.
Support your local Library: Join the library
|Mon – Tues
Weds – Thurs
|1:30pm – 5:00pm
1:30pm – 5:00pm
9am – 1pm & 1:30 – 5:00pm
Enquiries: call 843533 or fill in the form below
Jigsaw exchange: bring your complete jigsaws and exchange for another.
Magazine exchange: bring your recently-read magazines and exchange for other pre-loved titles.
Did you know?
- The library has over 15,000 books in its collection
- We have a large collection of audio books and large print books for the visually impaired
- We have Kindles available for loan and iPads for use inside the library.
- You can borrow up to four books at any one time
- We have a newspaper reading room with local and national papers
- The Library has regular sales of surplus stock at very reasonable prices
- You don’t need to join to use our large collection of Manx reference books
Where are we?
Peel library is near the bottom of Castle Street, at the back of the Leece Museum
Stacey Kelly is our librarian, covering for Gemma Kennaugh whilst she is on maternity leave.
Internet at the Library
|The Library has two desktop computers for public use. Computer use is free for the first 30 minutes.|
|The library also offers a Wi-Fi connection for your own laptop, tablet, or smartphone.|