- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, the Committee will identify the purposes for which your data is being collected.
- The Committee will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- The Committee will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of these purposes.
- The Committee will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- The Committee with not share your information with any third party without your knowledge or permission.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for these purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- The Committee will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification in line with the Data Protection Act 2002.
- The Committee will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
The Committee are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Last updated 24th May 2018.
For further information please contact
The Data Protection Officer,
Peel and Western District Housing Committee
C/o Town Hall,
Tel: 01624 844907